MARIA JOSE ETULAIN
LAWYER Universidad de Belgrano, School of Law and Social Sciences, 1993.
MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Superior School of Administration for the Enterprise Development of Argentina, 2002.
UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR Universidad de Belgrano, School of Economics, 2013 – 2019
UNIVERSITY TUTOR Universidad de Belgrano, School of Distance Education and E-Learning, 2015 – 2019
- Member of the official investigation team against dumping practices and subsidies, in the Secretariat of Foreign Trade of the Argentine Republic (1993 – 1996).
- Coordinator of government anti-dumping investigation teams. Ministry of Economy. Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade of the Argentine Republic (1997 – 1998).
- Legal advisor to the Argentine negotiation delegation at the Mercosur table, for issues of unfair competition, dumping and subsidies (1997 – 1998).
- Legal advisor and ruling lawyer specialized in foreign trade in the Legal Department of the Industry, Commerce and Mining Area, dependent on the Ministry of Economy (1999).
- Member of the Estudio Carena y Asociados, for the advice of front-line companies in customs, tax and exchange matters applicable to the import and export of goods (2000-2005).
- Independent practice of the profession as a lawyer specialized in foreign trade. (2005-2007).
- Founder of MJE Comercio Exterior SRL. Consultant specialized in foreign trade. Managing Partner – Director (2007 to date)
- “Anti-dumping System in the United States of America”, Magazine of the Argentine Institute of Customs Studies – Magazine Nº 7: 2nd. Semester 1994 / 1st. Semester 1995
- “Prior Import Licenses”, Magazine of the Argentine Institute of Customs Studies Magazine Nº 16: 2nd Semester 2001 / 1st. and 2nd. Semester 2002evista Nº 16: 2º Semestre 2001 / 1er. y 2do. Semestre 2002
- “Customs Law Studies. Tribute to the 30 years of the Customs Code” Co-author 2011 Abeledo Perott.
- “Free trade is not an end in itself, but an instrument towards broader objectives” Article published in www.mjetulain.com.ar – September 2017.
- “Customs Tax”, Co-author 2020 Tarifar.
- Speaker at the Foreign Trade Update Seminar – Forum – 12/8/2009 – “Anti-dumping regime”.
- Speaker at the III International Conference on Customs Law – August 10-12, 2010 Presentation: Treatment and participation of Chinese exporters in anti-dumping investigations.
- Speaker at the Customs Valuation and Transfer Prices Seminar – Forum – 11/21/2012 -. “Transfer Prices and Exchange Regime”.
- Speaker at the Seminar “Unfair Trade Practices” – Center for Customs Brokers – 6/18/2013.
- Speaker at the IX International Conference on Customs Law – August 11-12, 2016. Organized by the Argentine Association for Tax Studies. Presentation: Deepening the use of new technologies in the contentious administrative procedure. Methodological proposal.
- Member of the Public Bar Association of the Federal Capital
- Adherent member of the Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies
- Number member of the Argentine Institute of Customs Studies